Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot sync 3 devices!

Cannot sync 3 devices!

I want to sync my playlists offline with three devices. 1)windows 2)ipad 3)blackberry. But I cant, when i try to log in my windows or ipad, the spotify says the devices is withdrawn from offline and deletes my playlists! 

I have just reset my devices today. I DONT want to synsc my playlists on my devices everytime i log in. 

Please help me solve it. (When i reset, admin said i had two blackberries which is not the case, maybe the problem is about blackberry)

5 Replies

There is a limit enforced on the number of offline devices allowed at any given time. As of now i'm on my phone and cant find the exact number but begin here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Need-your-offline-devices-reset-Post...
Lord by title, IT Security consultant and Software developer by profession.

You're supposed to be able to sync 3 devices so the thread i linked was a good place to start.

As i mentioned i already resetted my devices, but the problem is somehow spotify sees my blackberry two devices instead of one. So I can not syns my two other devices. If i reset mt devices agin it will not solve the problem. How can i prevent spotify see my blackberry two?

My guess is that your blackberry in this case might have a "shadowed" sync of an old ID stuck in the system,

best bet is to post something in the thread i linked or wait/hope for a moderator to pass by here. I'm just your friendly neighberhood idea-wall (is that a term? dunno)

Hi.... All my offline playlists have vanished...first on my android phone,  then on my android tablet and now on my laptop where i created the original account.  This 3 device limit is crazy.  I'm obvoiusly not the only person who has changed mobile / pc or bought a new tablet .... then all of I sudden lost all the offline playlist. Whatsmore without a word of warning....

Poor show Spotify...sort it out!

A very disgruntled long standing paying user

Suggested posts