Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot unsubscribe!!! HELP

Cannot unsubscribe!!! HELP

When i try to unsubscribe my Spotify Unlimited it says that my password is incorrect.

And i tried to press forget my password but then it says: It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at facebook.com.

I've tried to log out and login to facebook and that worked just perfectly.

Then i tried to change my facebook password and that didnt work also.

And is it possible that any admin or something can unsubscribe me?

Please help

4 Replies

Hey, welcome to the Community.

First thing to try here would be to give it another go but in a different browser - so try Chrome or Firefox if you're now using Internet Explorer, for example.

Secondly, make sure you've signed out of Facebook before giving it a go.

Let me know how you get on!
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Subscription cancelled

Your Spotify Unlimited subscription has been cancelled and will expire on 2012-03-06.

Thanks for using Spotify!

It worked with internet explorer.

But i cannot log in without facebook? i try to put my username (1112981763) and password in there but it says it is incorrect?

But thanks very much for helping me to unsubscribe

Oh I just meant logging out of Facebook if you had it open somewhere else then going through the website.

Glad I could help you get sorted in any case.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

It doensn't worked on Chrome for me, use Safari instead if you are using a Mac

Suggested posts