Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot upgrade card info!

Cannot upgrade card info!

Hello, I recently got a new card and Cannot put my new info into spotify. Keeps giving me the message"Declined, check payment details" My card is used for international purchases and online purchases all of the time and the card before it was form the same bank through the same account. It is a Visa and this porblem has been going on for about 2 weeks now! Need my premium ASAP!

Thanks, RB

2 Replies

I have the same problem with my unlimited account. My card works everywhere else on internet but not here anymore. The old card worked fine when I set up the account last year. But now nothing. Please fix this Spotify!

Hey guys,

As you're aware, there are a few conditions your card will have to meet for your payment to be successful. Firstly, the card needs to be open for e-commerce, so that you can use it for online purchases (Verified by Visa/Mastercard Securecard card) and foreign purchases.

Your card will also have to be issued in the same country as the country set your Spotify profile. You can try to update your profile yourself to ensure the card and profile countries match.

Alternatively, you could try and pay through a PayPal account. If you're still having trouble, it may be worth having a chat with your bank.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts