Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant Unsubscribe

Solved!

Cant Unsubscribe

Hey Im trying to cancel my premium membership and everytime I try it says oops something went wrong. I need someone to cancel it for me since the website wont work. I'll check back here for instructions on how to cancel my subscription a different way or an admin/mod can email me at <Snip-Email ~Anthony>. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Kaltenberg91 , and welcome to the community!

Feel free to submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can do this for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

After doing this, if you don't get a response for 24-48 hours, let me know your case number (#series of numbers), and I'll escalate it to the staff for you.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Kaltenberg91 Please fill out this online Support form to contact them and tell them your issue, they can totally help you on this.

You can contact support by filling this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Kaltenberg91 , and welcome to the community!

Feel free to submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can do this for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

After doing this, if you don't get a response for 24-48 hours, let me know your case number (#series of numbers), and I'll escalate it to the staff for you.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

@Kaltenberg91 Please fill out this online Support form to contact them and tell them your issue, they can totally help you on this.

You can contact support by filling this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
If you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ok I sent in a support request, thank you guys for the help!

Suggested posts