Country

USA

Device

Google Pixel 2XL

Operating System

MAC OS

My Question or Issue

Hello all, 

Im hoping for help accessing my Spotify account. Its not under any of my emails, so the password reset tool sends the reset email to an account I dont have access too. I can verify my billing / phone info if need be. Please help I dont want to lose my music playlist ive put together for 4+ years. 

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Thank you in advanced for your help. 

3 Replies

Hey, @ignacio231 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

There are many ways to access your Spotify account, and one of them is by the username instead of the email, so I recommend that you try to access your account page using your username and password, and follow these steps to change the email address associated to your account. 

If for any reason you don't know what is your username, you can take a look at this following article:

The steps presented above are only possible if you use an Android device or a desktop (Mac/Windows). 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, so I had the same exact problem but it was on my iPhone 7 and my Chromebook so my question is what would you do for and iPhone or Chromebook? Also I didn't know what to do at the time so I just made a new account so I'm not sure if I can still get back into my old account. 

Hi @Bella1516,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We'll be happy to help you sort this out.

If you no longer have access to the email address registered with your old account, we'd recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for what to do next.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts