Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant buy premium...

Cant buy premium...

Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card has not expired, if you're using one. To see your current payment details please go to your subscriptions page. If you still get this message after updating your payment details please log out, log in and then try again.

that is my problem ive done everything to make this work, it worked few months ago just fine but now it started to stand like this?

15 Replies

Hi Kanth, 

First I'd make sure your card still meets all of the following requirements to work on our site (especially being open for e-commerce and foreign transactions). 

If you're still having trouble, try opening a PayPal account with this card and paying via that method. 

Okey, i will try it. thanks!

Well, i couldnt open an paypal account and my card is open for e-commerce and foreign transactions. So i dont know what to do now..

I've been having the same problem, though I still can't buy any of the upgrades with paypal either.

I too am having this problem. All I want to do is purchase a year's worth of Premium! Should never be difficult to give a company your money.

PS, it looks like we were just able to take a payment from you successfully - did you do anything different or was it a matter of just trying repeatedly?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

i get the same error message, i just updated my payment method and i have tried to relog. I also tried using other explorers like chrome and internet explorer (using firefox atm).

Edit: Ok i just got it to work, i just spammed it. copied my password, paste in and it eventually worked

Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card has not expired, if you're using one. To see your current payment details please go to your subscriptions page. If you still get this message after updating your payment details please log out, log in and then try again.

I have tried about 10 times and I cannot change any payment method.

Already sent an email by Contact Form.

Hi Gamepad,

I can see that you were also able to upgrade to Premium.

What worked for you--changing the Internet browser?

Same payment method registered on Paypal has been registered on Spotify (basically as Card not as Paypal account) > worked.

I don't understand the reason why I received the error message " you don't have sufficient funds" when the same card has worked as "Card" not as "Paypal Account"

P.S. Same browser.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Sad
Spoiler
ARGH
Spoiler
I get the same - it won't let me do anyting!

I get the same - I have no idea why!

Hi KG56- If you're still uanble to upgrade I recommend filling out our contact form.

Our support team will be able to take a closer look at your account. 

Do anybody have a idea how to get premium again ?

I had the same problem.

All i did was to update the creditcard information and it worked again

Suggested posts