Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant change country!

Cant change country!

Hi. I recently moved back home after some years in Sweden. I have changed my payment datails to a Belgium-registered paypal account, but the Spotify country does not change. It always switches back to Sweden. I now have a billing address in Belgium connected to a Swedish account?! Based on this, i cant give a family member (with free account) a subscription as a present as spotify says we are not in the same country! Why do you make these things so bloody complicated?? welcome to the 21st century where people move across Europe all the time!!

3 Replies

Did they sort this out for you? I cant change mine from Auzi to NZ and im wanting to pay for a subcription but cant till I can change my country to New Zealand....very fustrating. I cant even changed it in my profile becuase the drop down box doesnt work!

Country.JPG

It only works if you change payment details, and i had to wait until my
first following payment was processed (from the different country) before
the county settings were changed.. so in the worst case you have to wait 30
days.

/Jeroen

I have the same problem. I cant pay premium because my card is Finnish and Im in Indonesia now. What can I do to pay the premium and start using it. I DONT HAVE INDONESIAN CARD!!!! So annoying.. WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFF?????

Suggested posts