Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant do anything anymore and there is no freaking phone number or mail adres to get help

Cant do anything anymore and there is no freaking phone number or mail adres to get help

i never had a spotify acount but facebook made one it self and now im stuck becorse you guys at spotify have no contact servises what so ever. wanne make money but help you costermers NO this is bad!

my problem is i cant contact spotify. wanne make a acount but facebook made one some how??? now i need my user name and password so i can make it myne acount and so i can finnaly conect it to my playstation. but ask for acount info dossent work never get the mail in my mail box try 3 differnd ways and stil dont get it trying to contact you whit a contact form but it sent me to you stupit forums thats no contact at all what if i cant logg in at al i cant type here then... how can You help me del my acount so i can make a new one again.

sry for my ways right noew but you guys at spotify wasted 3 hours of my freaking time whit your stupit site's and password resets!

Greeting Thizel

Now trying to post this every time have to wait a few min fix your site's and give some freaking costumer suports!

1 Reply

Hi @Thizel,

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. A Spotify Support Representative will then get back to you within 48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts