Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant find account and have no way of taking to someone at Spotify.

Cant find account and have no way of taking to someone at Spotify.

I have been getting charged for a spotify account on  my monthly telephone bill... I have no problem with that, except I don't know which account I signed up with... The online help suggests I try each email address I have, which I did with no luck...

How do I contact someone at Spotify?

2 Replies

Hi @CCB2, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to help you with this.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions 🙂

I am getting a bit frustrated and would like to get the premium account I have been paying for on my rogers bill connected to my username charlescboucher@hotmail.com

I have had conversations both with your representatives and Rogers and both companies are unable to locate my account. I am very confused...

I bought a Tablet from Rogers and I guess it came with a free trial of Spotify. I believe I must have filled out some information that said to bill me on my Rogers account, which I am. Problem is noone can find my account.

How do I locate my account?

The frustration is, that I may have to cancel my phone so no new bills from spotify are sent to me for an account I have never used and I am unable to get help from anyone.. Seems like a drastic step...

thanks,

Charles

Suggested posts