Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant get into my Hulu that I got with Spotify

Cant get into my Hulu that I got with Spotify

I cant figure any of this out and really would just love to talk to someone FROM spoify becuase this whole reddit type deal is not useful to me in any way and is very confusing. 

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Could you give us some more information about that, if possible maybe with some screenshots?

If you had your Spotify Premium for students for an year, be sure to resubscribe to premium!

Come back to us, to tell us how things worked out!
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

I also have the same problem Spotify premium for Students + Hulu. The Spotify Pemium working well, but the Hulu not working. Looking up the issue tells me to check on Account overview for activation, There is no option for actiation with only 3 options. I have contacted Hulu customer service and they can not help me on their end. Any help would be greatly apperciated. 

Capture_LI.jpg

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Can you go to a desktop computer, then restart the device, then try things another time. Does that work?

If that doesn't help, does it work over a different connection? (if you're able to try this)

Keep me posted,

Leo

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Suggested posts