Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in because offline mode is already active.

Cant log in because offline mode is already active.

Hello everyone! 

I couldnt log in to my account because is already set offline mode. I try on phone and on desktop. I log out on every devices. Log in via facebook dont work, with mail only on desktop. App say "you are in offline mode, set online". How I can set online when I couldnt log in?

Thanks for help!

6 Replies

I get the same but can see the message "We're currently experiencing problems. Please try again later." under the password field. Can you see that too?

Unfortunately not. I dont know whats wrong, paying for premium and nothing directly support for this! Thanks for help.

Hey @bag-piper and @ramon1-gb, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

If you're still experiencing this issue, we'd like you to try reinstalling Spotify with these steps.

Let us know if the issue continues after that.

Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I've been having the same problem since yesterday!! Help

@JulianDavid  apparenty this has been an issue for years (at least one year). There are many complaints about this and reinstalling the app is NOT A SOLUTION!!! Because it deletes all your saved music!

I am having the same issue since yesterday and because my internet is limited at the moment I can not redownload all my playlists!

PLEASE fix this issue. I am paying for this service and can not use it!

There are dozens of bug reports on this but no help, no fix, NOTING except solutions that are no solutions. As a developer myself I would estimate this as an extremely easy fix of probably around 20 lines of code, trsting included. I am really disappointed. This is a reason for me to cancel my subscription.

Hey folks,

We're sorry to hear that this is happening, we appreciate you letting us know.

We understand it's not ideal, but we would recommend reinstalling the app to see if this helps. This is the best way to check you're running the latest Spotify version, with the latest fixes.

Keep us posted.

Many thanks,

/M

Suggested posts