Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in on my phone

Solved!

Cant log in on my phone

For some reason Spotify logged out automaticly when i got home from school and my phone connected to the nettwork, now it says my Username and password isnt connected to a spotify account, but yet i can still use spotify on my PC without problem on the same nettwork, i tried changing password since i tought i might of just forgotten it but that didnt work either.

anyone got any advice as to what i could do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! I did actualy find the solution to the problem, or Atleast what worked for me, I don't know as to what happened spesificly but I changed my password And then reinstalled the Application, it worked for me then and I do very much hope this can help yall fine folk too ๐Ÿ™‚ Cheers! 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

That also happend to me today. I can't log in on my phone but on pc it works just fine. I'm so sad, I don't know how to fix it โ˜น

This also happened to me and wont let me login and im at work

I had the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it

I usually listen to music on Spotify when I'm going to school but today when I woke up, I was logged out of my account on my phone and I'm unable to log in now... Please help, account Id is joiekimsamsung

Same here so annoying

Me too

Marked as solution

Hey! I did actualy find the solution to the problem, or Atleast what worked for me, I don't know as to what happened spesificly but I changed my password And then reinstalled the Application, it worked for me then and I do very much hope this can help yall fine folk too ๐Ÿ™‚ Cheers! 

Suggested posts