Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in or reset password

Cant log in or reset password

Hi all,

I have been experiencing issues with Spotify asking me to sign in and when i do it's not recognising my password so i have to re-set it. I reset my password withing the last 2 weeks no issues at all. Now i'm trying to re-set my password, it's saying an email has been sent, yet i recieve nothing (nothing in junk mail either). I'm also unable to log a support ticket without logging in. I'm paying for a permuim service that i cant access.

Does anyone know another way of getting in to your own account or what i can do to rectify the issue?

Thanks

P.S. I had to create another account just to get this up here.

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed!

Being locked away from your music is not fun at all, but don't worry, the cavalry is here.

You can try logging in with Facebook if your account was linked to your profile. If you've tried everything and you're still locked out, the best way to go is to contact our Support team via Facebook or Twitter.

They'll be able to find your account and help you get back to your tunes as soon as possible.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Thank you.

I contact support via my new temp account and they advised that my account had been hacked and that person had changed the email address on the account. That was why i wasnt getting the reset emails.

They have since sorted the issue and all is good.

The support team were in the online chat within minutes and the issue was sorted not long after that.

Best support ever, except the fact you need to log in to create a ticket. Proves a bit hard when you're locked out of your account.

We're glad to hear everything was sorted out!

You can always use Facebook or Twitter to contact the Spotify Support team if you're ever locked out of your account. That way, you don't need to be logged in to create a ticket or start an online chat.

If you need anything else, we're just a post away.

Have a great day 🙂

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts