Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in to my account

Cant log in to my account

Hi. i'm having problems logging in to my spotify account. i used it last night and when i tried to log on today it says "error code 3". i do unfortunately not have any email connected to my spotify, but when i tried to create a new accout it said its already in use. i dont know what to do and i would really appreciate the help

2 Replies

Hey, so I'm not very familiar with the Spotify error codes and how to fix the issues, but I found this topic, which may help you, I don't know.

I'm pretty sure that every account has to have an email linked to the account, and the error just says there's none linked if the username/email address entered is wrong. If you still can't get it working, maybe see if what Spotify says can help you:

Username, password, or email address incorrect? 

Use our password reset tool.

Here’s some help if you still can’t get in:

No Spotify account linked to email address?

If you see this error message, try again with any other email addresses you have.

Tip: Check your inboxes for emails from Spotify. If you have any, there’s likely an account associated with that email address.

If you can’t find an email address connected to a Spotify account, your account might be connected to Facebook. On the log in page, try LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK.

I hope you can find a fix that works for you and I wish you a good evening.

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Just jumping in here to add this article to the helpful tips @PrettyMuchSwiss provided so far. Feel free to bookmark it in case you need it in the future.

Let us know how it goes!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts