Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in

Cant log in

Plan

Free

Country

Uk

Device

Samsung a40

My Question or Issue

I cant log in to spotify,  as every time I do log in on wifi, with the correct email and password, I see my spotify home page for a brief moment and then I am returned to the log in page almost immediately. I can tell it is my account as it has my playlists, however I have recently been getting a lot of Brazilian dance playlists in my recently played section, when I definitely haven't played any Brazilian music. I feel like I have been hacked or something, and is there a chance they have banned me from my own account or something? This is really frustrating as I had a lot of long playlists, and I also highly dislike the music the 'hacker' has being listening to. I have no clue why they would want my account as it is a free account.

3 Replies

Just an update, I can log in and stay logged in when I have no internet connection, but as soon as I turn wifi back on, spotify returns to the login page. I have included a screenshot of my page showing the music that has been played on my account vs the music I listen to

Thanks for any help and sorry for the double post, I just joined the forum

Try going under your account overview settings and choosing the "sign out everywhere" option. I would also recommend changing your password just to be extra safe. Hope this helps!!

Hey @Herbmeister,

Thanks for notifying us about this! 

It sounds like you could use this article.  

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts