Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant login Spotify

Cant login Spotify

Hello
Yesterday while working i just opened my Spotify app from mobile and its instantly logged off.when i try to connect its says "Cant login". My account connectted via facebook and now when i try to connect from my PC its the same..i have been tried every solutions in here but not working.When i try to write my acc info from PC (pass & fb mail) its automatiskt logged of in a sec..im premium member..cant Even login from web..Any solutions?
12 Replies

Its happening to a lot of people. You can contact them here with out being logged in. https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/

I am still waiting for a response so I am not sure if it works.

Its a pretty horrible process. 

Hi

I am also having the same issue, i have tried resetting my password with my email address, but its says its not registered, i also had the exact same issue with my Netflix account today, which have a telephone number to call, they said my account had been hacked, i never made any connection at the time, but i have TALKTALK broadband, and im thinking it may have something to do with that,

Do you have TALK TALK broadband by anychance?

I am waiting to hear back from spofity, have you heard anything yet?

Kind regards,

Andy

Happened to me too. Had to send them my credit card information to confirm its really me, and have been waiting for over a day now. I loved and I've been recommending Spotify to many friends but this experience left me with very negative feelings 😕

Are you with TALKTALK by anychance?

I dont know what is talk talk but when i try to reset my pass even webside giving problem.as mukashi said i tell so much about to my mates but im waiting like 2 days and no answer..tried Twitter, mailed etc.. But got nothing..like me who loves listening music its really annoying..

I don't use talk-talk. 

You can try just emailing them again support@spotify.com (I sent two emails, a tweet, and FB messaged before I got an email reply). 

I do wish they will solve it quickly, though I am assuming the wait is due to the big amount of people who got this issue. 

I hope they will come up with some discount or sth, because that's already 2 days of paid service being down for us 😐 

i said them same as here and they just told me to change my facebook pass..seriusly that kind big company doing amature support service...absolutly incridible....

Exact same problem, one of the biggest piss off's because I am a premium member

@Omlb22

Welcome to Spotify Community!

You may try the steps on this link to access your Spotify account. Hope these help!

Cheers!

Algee

I can't login my account

Hallo,

i forgot my Password and my E-Mail. But in my Account there is Premium. And it costs all new month 9,99€ For Premium. But i cant hear, beachte i forgot my Data. What i can do to know what is my E-Mail and Password

whenever i try to login to my account trough my celphone i get a response saying:enjoying your trip, to listen abroad more than 14 days, tell us wher you are at on spotify.com, I login trough the website but I can´t find where, also my suscription payment was charged from my cc. already.

help!

Suggested posts