Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant login on iphone

Cant login on iphone

I can login to spotify on my pc, but not on iphone with app.  I have reloaded the app, I have reset password.  I have visited community and gone through online solutions.  Nothing works.

When I try to login on iphone it says:  Login Failed, unable to login, either username or password is incorrect, Have you signed up for a Spotify account?

7 Replies

Hello!
Please uninstall Spotify, restart your phone and reinstall Spotify.
Tell me if it worked, please. Kudos would be appreciated 😉

Did not work. Thanks anyway.

Hello!
Please make a new account and try it again.
Have a great day.

Is there any other way to resolve this issue?  Apparently, you have to send a contact form to delete your account.  Is there no real technical support for Spotify?  I really like the music selection and was ready to upgrade to premium.  Then I began encountering the login issues on iphone.  When I send a contact form for technical support, I receive a generic email driving me to the community for help.  On top of that, you can't reply to the email from support.  Is this for real?  I realize I am not paying for premium yet, but is this typical?  Thanks for your efforts.

Hello!
Spotify is known for its support, which is same for free and premium users. But can you please try making a new account and log in with that account?
Thank you.

Im having the same problem... cant log in to the app. But I can login through safari on my phone and computer. I have restarted my phone, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, and the same message comes up; failor with login, wrong username or password. 

Many thanks

I have the same problem. I can login using the website, but canot do so using either the windows App or Apple Apps...

Resetting password should give me an email in the supplied e-mail address, but that does not arrive.....

Suggested posts