Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant login on my email

Cant login on my email

Hey Community,

i have a big problem. I tried to login into my original account a couple of days ago but it said that my password is wrong ( which was not the case ). So i tried to reset my password like everyone else would do but i ran into the next problem. If i tried to reset my password it would say the following: " This email is not connected to a user. " or sth like this. So my email is not in use. Then i thought if my email is not in use i could just create a new account with the email i used to login. Now comes the funny part. As i wanted to creat a new account with the email it said that this email is already in use and is connected to an account. At this time i was a little confused but i still didnt give up. I tried to contact the spotify support and wanted to write a ticket but it wouldnt let me because i would get this error after the last step: " 504 Gateway Time-out ". I really hope i can find a solution here and am thankful for every help i get.

Kind regards

HolyFreak2

4 Replies

Hey@HolyFreak2,

I'm sorry to hear that.

Have you tried contacting @SpotifyCares yet?

You don't need your Spotify account for that, only a Twitter account.

Let me know!

Felix

Hey thanks man i will try!

Hey @HolyFreak2.

Just wanted to follow up on @ListenToGlobal's suggestion:

It sounds like you might have a secondary account which is already associated with that email address. In order to find it, make sure to check out this support article.

As for your original account, it might be that your account was accessed without your authorisation. In this case, head over here and follow the steps there to secure your account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here in case you need further help with this 😉

Hey @Peter,

Thanks a lot for the help!

I hope it was okay to suggest to contact @SpotifyCares. I'm still quite new here so feedback is always appreciated!

Have a great weekend.

Felix

Suggested posts