Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant login

Cant login

Reset phone to factory, now app tells me can't connect or there's no account linked to facebook. I can login from web. Changed password. Uninstalled. Any suggestion?
1 Reply

Hi @Dianatena,

We have had this issue occur a couple of times and I hope one of these solutions works for you.

1) Delete Spotify App in your Facebook App Settings: https://www.facebook.com/help/218345114850283, Then Connect Spotify with your Facebook Account again. 

2)Make sure the email address you use to log into facebook is the same when you enter it into Spotify. Also the password you use to log into facebook is the password for Spotify. Don't try to log in using facebook. Enter your email/password manually and see if that works

Hope this works! If it dosen't please REPLY to this and I'll see if there is anything else I can do. If it did work please give this a like, follow me, and click ACCEPT SOLUTION in the bottom right hand corner of this post. 

Note: I do not work for Spotify.

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

Suggested posts