Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant pay for Spotify

Solved!

Cant pay for Spotify

i tried credit card, a virtual one issued in gibraltar, and in chile we dont have the option to use paypal 😕

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I see -- in this case you have to use a credit card from Chile, if you live there.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey @walvaroxox, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Do you get any error message?

Please try using different browsers, and don't forget to clear cookies/cache before.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Got a "your card is from an non Spotify country" message, i dont know what to do.
Marked as solution

I see -- in this case you have to use a credit card from Chile, if you live there.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Hey Bittencourt could you try to help me?

I've tried paying for spotify premium with paypal but every time I log in and click on "agree and pay" I get kicked to the main display for the payment methods...

I have not used spotify premium ever and I have tried paying on my phone and on my PC and both did not work!

Hope you can help me.

Hey @AMAiiZzing,

In what country are you? Are you trying to subscribe to the regular Premium plan?

Does this behaviour happens both in your mobile and PC? Could you try using different browsers in your PC? Don't forget to clear cookies/cache before.

BittencourtSpotify Star

I live in Austria. I want to get the 3 months for 0.99 and no it does not work on any other browser either.

I see.  Have you ever used the PayPal account for a Premium payment ever before (maybe for someone else)?

Also, remember that your PayPal account country must match the country set in your Spotify profile.

BittencourtSpotify Star

😕

No my paypal account was never used for any payments for spotify. And my spotify country is set to the same country as my paypal account.

Ok @AMAiiZzing, in this case then I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook - which replies very quickly most of the times) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Hope this was more helpful!

Have a great day,

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts