Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant re-link account to Facebook

Cant re-link account to Facebook

Hi. My Spotify is for some reason no longer linked to Facebook and i can therefore not reach my playlists and although i have a subsciption it gives me ads that's reserved for non-paying customers. In the help section here it said that i should go to the Spotify app on Facebook and click there to link my Facebook to Spotify. Unfortunately that option in the form of a button does not appear.

Any help is greatly appreciated since i've gone a month now without axess to my subscription.

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have you tried logging in using your dedicated Spotify username (not your email address) which you will have chosen when you registered? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I dont know. I have axess to my profile on Spotify, but for some reason i cant link it to Facebook. I had it right before but then i tried to get rid of the automtic publishing on Facebook of every song i listened to. Now it's not linked there anymore and as i said my subscription is obviously only working when it is linked.

@user-removed wrote:

I dont know. I have axess to my profile on Spotify, but for some reason i cant link it to Facebook. I had it right before but then i tried to get rid of the automtic publishing on Facebook of every song i listened to. Now it's not linked there anymore and as i said my subscription is obviously only working when it is linked.

I would suggest in that case you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form since they will be able to look into your account details a little closer and make sure everything is set up how you want it. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts