Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant recover password - email is deleted

Cant recover password - email is deleted

Hi. Trying to recover my password by using original email I once used but that email is deleted so the link is useless. Want to change email in my profile but the password is wrong.

How do I change my email when I dont know my password? (logged on my fb account)

1 Reply

Hi @phildy! That's a good question, without knowing your password there's not much you can do. What I'm going to recommend is getting in touch with support through this from. This is the "anonymous" contact form, so you'll be able to input which email you want them to reply to. For the form to work, make sure you are completely logged out of Spotify.com, otherwise it will automatically use the email of the account you are logged into! Please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can. Let me know if anything else comes up, or if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

Suggested posts