Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant remember email / username

Cant remember email / username

I have just got a new phone and can't remember my username or password to log in. I took the 30 days free but still not sure if I am going to keep the service. Is there anyway to find out my information by using bank details or can I ring spotify themselves?
1 Reply

Hi @Pcrookes thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Would you be able to have a root around in your emails to see if you have anything from Spotify? Maybe text messages? If you can find a receipt for example (which you would still likely have from the 30 day trial, or at least I did) it'll have a username on it. 

If you don't have this then you'll not be charged unless you have signed up to premium (by entering your payment information). If you want to get back into this particular account you'll have to reach out to Spotify Care through this anonymous contact form, you'll not need any user ID.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Suggested posts