Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant remember password, but i am logged in.

Cant remember password, but i am logged in.

Hi.

I was just wondering, is there anyway i can see my password?. Cause i wanna change my email on my spotify profile, (since i typed a wrong one), I am logged into my profile on all my devices.

But i cant for the life of me remeber what my password is xD, and since its a wrong email address, that is listed in my profile details.I wont recieve the password reset email. 🙂

sooo, you see the pickle i'm in.

Please help me with this pickle. When you got the time, and Thanks in Advance.

Regards:

Emil F. Lundemann

<snip - Moderator Edit>

5 Replies

There is no way to view your password when you are logged in (that would be a security risk). The accounts team can give you a reset to a different address though after verifying some security details:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-password/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, you can if you have saved your password with Google. Go to your Google account settings, go to security settings, scroll down to the saved passwords, choose spotify and wallah. There you have it what you want. 

Ohhhh ok but what if I am signed in and i can't find my password yet i want to sign in on another account?

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

As mentioned above, it's not possible to see your current password. In this case, we suggest resetting your password by following the steps in this article.

If you don't have access to the email address registered on your account, but you're logged in on the desktop app you can click on your display name on the upper right corner > Account > Edit profile.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

you can go to settings search passwords then all your saved passwords will be there

Suggested posts