Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

My main account for spotify premium family plan, is my fathers and he claims he had changed the password to something and that it works on his phone. But when I try signing into it on my account, his password won’t work, but the old one will sign onto the account but won’t load anything but the account info. I am just trying to add my mothers account to the plan but no one can get on the main account unless it is on my fathers phone.

1 Reply

Hey, @JANELLEMOZ 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry, but I'm not sure about your issue, because you've said that you're trying to add your mother to the Premium Family, but you also said that the manager of the family is your father, but you're trying to log in your account using your father password? Could you be more clear about what you are trying to do and what kind of issue you're experiencing?

Just in case, only the manager can add or remove someone from the Family plan, so you need to ask your father to invite your mother through his Family hub. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts