Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make Canvas available worldwide

Please consider launching Canvas in all countries Spotify operates in. We feel left out! 😞 

Updated on 2023-08-18

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange.

We're working on making Canvas available to all users and the feature is gradually being rolled out. We appreciate your patience.

As always, we'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any new info to share.

Comments
souri_sensharma

I think the whole idea of the canvas is really interesting and I saw lots of screenshots of people from other countries who have the canvas on spotify and I think the audience here would really like it as well!

Laxmikarnaidu

Please enable Canvas in indian spotify version

tikkiboy

I used Spotify when I used to study in Singapore and loved the canvas and videos on Spotify. Just found that its not available in india. Please do make it available here as people would really love it and make your app more unique to indian customers as they don't even know about it and it adds a little aesthetic which people here love.

gunaramisetty

I brought spotify premium just because i liked CANVAS feature  and now that feature isn't available in India.
BUMMER. maybe i will cancel my premium subscription.

And also add storyline.

Abdallahmohsen

So I'm from Egypt and i love using Spotify ofc , but when it comes to the features that didn't work i found out that canvas doesn't work in the country , canvas is a lovely feature really and it does make Spotify really different from other platforms 

Anyone can vote with me so they can work on getting it available in Egypt 

Thanks 

Zooka1
Agree
Triceps

Please bring canvas to India. Many people are waiting for it. It will also be new to the people here

n4secwy8bmawkqw

Please make it available in India soon. I really like how the whole look of Instagram stories changes when a song is shared along with the canvas video running in the background. 

Prateek_exe

Please make the Spotify canvas feature available in India.