Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Card chargesd but no email receipt and still not in premium

Card chargesd but no email receipt and still not in premium

I subscribe to promo using my card. The payment already charged but no email receipt. And when I got log in to my spotify account it was not in premium. Please help me.

Thank you.

Nelson Ramos

*snip*

Screenshot_2018-06-22-22-12-52.png
4 Replies

Hey @user-removed.

It might be possible that you're logging into a different Spotify account. Make sure to check this guide in order to access your Premium account.

Let us know how it goes. 

It's probably true that I accidentally use other spotify
account while I log in after I successfully subscribed promo. Can you help
me to trace the account details?
I cant remember any details particularly the email.

Please help me, until now I cannot use my premium spotify; even I log in using my 3 gmails account. Even my 2 facebook account. Im worry not to cancel my subcription prior my 3mos and will be charged premium rate on my visa card.

I already try the guide/instruction you sent on my email account.  But the guide is not helpful.

Hey @user-removed.

Right now, for security, we can't provide account information via the community.

If you've followed the steps here to find your account details through your device's cache, or the different email addresses or Facebook profiles, I suggest reaching out to the Support team.

You can give them a shout via Twitter or Facebook. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts