Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Carte cadeaux non reçu

Carte cadeaux non reçu

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté un carte cadeaux le 10 décembre 2016, mon compte à été débté le 12/12/2016 nous somme le 15/12/2016 et je n'ai eu que mon reçu, pourtant il faut un code PIN pour que mon ami puisse l'utiliser. J'avais indiqué une date d'envoi de la carte le 10/12/2016 sur ma boite mail, car je veux l'imprimer moi même pour la mettre sous le sapin. J'ai essayé de joindre spotify par tout les moyens. Je n'ai eu aujourd'hui malheureusement AUCUNE réponses. C'est la première fois que j'utilise Soptify et le moins que je puisse dire c'est que je ne compte jamais l'utiliser !! Il est impossible de joindre quelqu'un si l'on a un soucis. Je suis en train de devenir folle a essayé d'avoir cette carte cadeau pour Noël et évité de gacher le cadeau de mon ami. Par contre évidemment, mon compte a bien été débité. Sur le site on parle d'un lien a renvoyé sur notre reçu sauf qu'il n'y a aucun lien.

Est ce que quelqu'un va enfin me répondre ... Je crains que ce ne soit mon dernier recours ...

Merci

5 Replies

We can help you in the Community in English, but we can offer you French support via email here

We'll be happy to help you out 🙂

Hello !

In english will be fine 🙂

I bought a gift card on the 12/10/2016, my account was debited on the 12/12/2016 we are on 12/18/2016 and I have only received my receipt, but it's necessary to have a PIN code so my Friend can't use it. I had indicated a date of sending the card on the 12/10/2016 on my mailbox, because I want to print it myself to put it under the tree. I tried to join Spotify by mail, phone ... Unfortunately I have no answers today. It is impossible to reach someone if there is a problem. I'm getting mad trying to have this gift card for Christmas. And of course my account has been debited ... On the website they spoken about a link returned on our receipt but there is no link. I really don't know what to do... Really thank you, because you are the only one who respond me ... 

Hello, 

I bought a 12 months spotify card for me brother (hugo.gohier@hotmail.fr) and he never received the email (it was planned on December 26, 2016). The money was taken from my account though. Can you please fix this and let me know how to proceed?

Thanks,

Aurélien

Hi there, I've got the same issue than you. Was it solved?

Hi ! Sorry for the late answer !

Yes i solved it !

Go to this facebook link https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/ they gonna help you very well 🙂

Just ask your question on the wall or by messenger. 

Have a good day

Suggested posts