Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Caught in facebook login loop where it charged me everytime I put in my password without telling me

Solved!

Caught in facebook login loop where it charged me everytime I put in my password without telling me

Basically tried to renew my premium as I usually buy a month at a time but when I did it asked for my facebook password which I put in. It then immediately threw me back to the same page with no confirmation of what had just happened or asking as to whether I wanted to continue. What I didn't know was that rather than glitching it was confirming my subscription. I gave up after 4 tries and thought I'd try again. I just checked my email and I have 4 confirmations for spotify payment. This wasn't my intention at all and I was not shown at all that I was buying it. Is there anyway to cancel the extra months as I only wanted one month but now have 4.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get those payments refunded for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Just looked at the page again and realised it is the confirmation page I just assumed that after asking me my facebooki password it would confirm I'd paid rather than simply dropping me straight back again. 

Marked as solution

If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get those payments refunded for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks very much, sorry I couldn't find the contact form before.

Suggested posts