Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change Country Settings

Solved!

Change Country Settings

I wrote already to the support but of course I will probably receive an answer on 10-12 weeks, since we all know the **bleep** service of the spotify support. Anyway I open an account and the country was setted as USA even if I wasn't there. Now I'm in Germany, my country and I cant do anything because I cant change the country at all. 

I wrote already to the support .. my case is: Spotify Case # 01655927

Is there someone who could help please?

Thanks

62 Replies

I'm stuck also wirh this " change country " thing. Living in the Netherlands and wanting to upgrade to Spotify Family i invited my daughter to my account.  She couldn't use the code because it seems my Spotify account says i'm in France , but i never did that option.

tried to change payments , creditcard etc and country option but the " country sign" stays on France ....

What can i do???

SAME PROBLEM

I TRY TO CHANGE THE COUNTRY SETTINGS IN MY ACCOUNT BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE OPTION "FRANCE" AND I AM NOT IN FRANCE BUT IN CATALUNYA!!! ALREADY CHECKED MY IP AND IT SAYS CATALUNYA, BUT SPOTIFY ISN'T RECOGNIZING IT.

THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING, SINCE I'VE FOLLOWED ALL THE LINKS PROVIDING A SOLUTION POSTED IN HERE AND NONE ARE WORKING.

PLEASE HELP

Hi there,

I recently moved from Canada to the US

and I am trying to swtich my location!!

I need to start using my amerian credit card as I am paid till August and it wont let me at all!! 

I dont want to have to cancel my memebership and pay a new month for the same sercive

pls HELP this is very annoying!!

Suggested posts