Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change Facebook Sync

Change Facebook Sync

Hi all, does anyone know how I can change the synced Facebook account?

I've created a new one and just want the new one synced with my excisting Spofity Account, but cant find out how to do it?

Cant contact them because (for some unknown reason) Spotify doesn't have a contact number.
The contact form is broken and only lets you choose one out of the three options you need to fill out before you can actually contact them.
There's no instant online help (not even aurtomated) and the FAQ are just about the basics of Spotify and how to use it (whats the point in that)

All I see on these forums are people complaining about this same subject and I'll say this now:

IT TOOK ME YEARS BEFORE I DECIDED TO START GIVING YOU MONEY AND MY SUPPORT

IT ONLY TAKES ME TWO MINUTES OF BEING MESSED AROUND BY YOUR WEBSITE AND NO HELP FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS TO CHANGE OUR MINDS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

How do I sync my new facebook account with Spotify?

Thanks for any help I get.

1 Reply

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can move everything over for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts