Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change Premium to Spotify Family

Solved!

Change Premium to Spotify Family

Hi

I want to change from Spotify Premium to Spotify Family with 3 additional members. How do I proceed? Do I have to quit my Premium Subscription befor I order Spotify Family?

Greetings

Nick

23 Replies

Hi all, 

i want to change to a family plan as well. Now I know I've to cancel my premium account. Can I transfer all my playlists? Or it all will be gone?

I want to switch my individual Spotify premium to a family premium but I don’t want to lose all my music and playlists is there a way for me to keep all my music and still have family premium 

Hi,

if i change to Spotify family from my premium account will I be charged straight away or will the new amount come out the same time of the month my premium subscription used to come out. 

Is there a 'Instructions for dumbies' on how to change a individual account to a Family account somewhere???    I have started the family account and invited everyone.  If they accept my invite, do they need to cancel and log out of their accounts ?  If so , how do they keep there playlists and song lists live?    {it said on the website you can keep all your lists from your old account!!}

Suggested posts