Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change Surname after Wedding

Solved!

Change Surname after Wedding

Hi all,

I could not find my surname at the account details. Haven't I entered this Information? Must I inform Spotify about a change in the surname?

Thank you and best regards,

Sirisie

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Sirisie,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! Also, congrats 🙂

When signing up, you would have been asked to choose a display name and possibly a username.

While your username cannot be changed (even if you were able to choose it in the first place, which is no longer possible), you can choose a new display name which will show on your profile instead.

To change your display name, make sure to check out this support article for the relevant steps.

Let us know how you get on! If you need anything else, we'll be right here 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Sirisie,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! Also, congrats 🙂

When signing up, you would have been asked to choose a display name and possibly a username.

While your username cannot be changed (even if you were able to choose it in the first place, which is no longer possible), you can choose a new display name which will show on your profile instead.

To change your display name, make sure to check out this support article for the relevant steps.

Let us know how you get on! If you need anything else, we'll be right here 🙂

Hey Peter,
Thank you for the fast response. Seems like my user name is like the displayed name and does not has my surename in it. So everything is fine and I must do nothing 🙂

Hey @Sirisie,

No worries! Glad I could help 🙂

We'll be here if there's anything else.

Take care!

Suggested posts