Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change a country

Change a country

Hi, I'm studying in Europe for the semester and I had a Premium Spotify account for the past 4 months in Canada, where I'm from. My parents decided to add the family Premium package and invited me to join them on it. So, I stop my own Premium Spotify to join theirs, but my Spotify said that I don't have a canadian account anymore and that I can't join the family count because I'm not from the same country. So right now, my Spotify say that I have a Hungarian account and I can't change back the country to Canada as it was before.

What can I do to, put back my account as a canadian one, and join the family count. I will be in Europe for, at least another month, and I need music!

Thanks

2 Replies

Hey @LP_lep,

Unfortunately, you can only change your account's country setting to Canada when you're actually in Canada :(.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

... Ok ..

I tried to suscribe again to a premium membership with my Spotify account and use it for the rest of my trip in Europe. Because I only have a canadian card to pay for it, and my profile is still with a Europeen country, I can't suscribe back to a premium account.

Now, what can I do to listen to music while I'm traveling ?? This "country profile" restriction starts to be a real pain in the **bleep** right now ...

Suggested posts