Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change account

Change account

Hi,

I created my spotify account with my fb account but because of that, I can't login to the webplayer at work.

Is there a possibility that I can login with my username i see on my account page?

I just activated my premium account and put a 1month gift card on it so making a new account isn't possible. I don't mind loosing my music but I do mind loosing my 1month paid subscription 😞

Thanks,

5 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community 🙂

If i was you i would probably disconnect facebook from your spotify account 😉 Pleas read this instruction to do it.

Good luck and please answer if this doesn't help you so i will explain the methods furthermore 😉

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Thank you for the fast answer but this is what I was afraid of:

5. If you have an unlimited/premium subscription…

There is no easy way for you to transfer an unlimited/premium subscription from one account to another.

The simplest and fastest way to get back up and running is to simply unsubscribe from the subscription page on your old Spotify account created using Facebook and then resubscribe on your new account. I would recommend you cancel and then use up all your remaining premium days on your old account before you subscribe again, you have already paid for them!

So that leaves me with this option but they say it's not recommended

6 (Optional). Request the removal of your Spotify account created using Facebook.

If you wish to request your Spotify account created through Facebook be disabled then please read and follow the instructions in this topic.

I would strongly suggest that if you do not do this step, that you at least log into your online profile on your old Spotify account created with Facebook and set all email notifications to "Never" to stop Spotify sending you any emails.

Well I will need to wait until january and then delete my account and recreate it 😞

Another option is to contact the spotify support... You can try it 😉 They are able to do this for you but the other question is how fast it will be transfered.. But if i was you i would try this anyway ;). Please do also answer to the automated message which you'll get within the first 24 hours even if it says "noreply". If you don't get an answer be sure to check also your spam box as well and.. if you also don't get any reply i'll probably try to reach a spotify employee through this forum..

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Ok thanks!

No problem 🙂

please reply if you won't get any answer of the spotify support team 😉

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Suggested posts