Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change country for new releases etc.

Change country for new releases etc.

How can I get new releases, top tracks etc. for a country different from my account's country? Just because I keep my money there does not necesseraliy mean I like their music...

4 Replies

Hi!

Welcome to the Community. If you head to 'Top Lists' on the left hand side of the Spotify app, you'll be able to see which tracks and albums are popular in each Spotify launch country. The Australians seem to still be loving Birdy's cover of Skinny Love, for example.

Regarding new releases, some of the apps inside Spotify will help you out here. Check out apps such as Pitchfork, The Guardian, Hype Machine and We Are Hunted.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Cool, thanks, Sam! But the content of the "What's New" tab can't be changed?

I will check out some of those apps then. Unfortunately, a lot of apps appear to be blocked in China, my current residence... But hey, I am happy that spotify itself is working alright!

The 'What's New' can't be changed at the moment, no. Let us know how it goes on regarding those apps.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi! is there any news regarding this? Also is there way to block song(s) for based specific to language?

Thanks in advance!

Suggested posts