Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change country with Facebook login

Solved!

Change country with Facebook login

Hello,

I use Facebook as login for Spotify. After living in New Zealand for a while, I am now back home (Germany). In NZ, I switched my Spotify settings so I could use it there (unfortunately, I forgot what I did 😕 ). Now, Spotify tells me to change my country settings to Germany to use. But when I go to https://www.spotify.com/de/account/profile/ there's just the information that I can change some settings at my Facebook profile page.

How can I change my Spotify country settings back to Germany?

Thanks in advance.

90 Replies

can you just share support email with us?

Same problem here and I can't find who to contact. Do you have any suggestions? It keeps me saying I have to change the country but the country on my profile is correct!

Thank you

M.

Hi, I didn't find any result since then so I gave up 😓

I just moved to UK from USA, please help, it is impossible to change my country and payment details, I want to see recommended concerts near me

I do have same problem.

I am same use Facebook account . I lived in Australia for few years .When I back home I cannot change back to my country. What. A I do 

You have to login on a laptop. And wait for the country you live in now to
appear in the drop down menu.

im having trouble with trying to change the country. i originally downloaded the app when i was in nz but ive been living in australia for nearly two years. i recently connected back to spotify but it wont let me upgrade to premium and i cant change the countries because all that shows up is "New Zealand" i cant select anything.

Its really starting to irrate me now. 

PLEASE HELP!

Hi

I have the same problem, how can i solve it?

Regards

I had to get to a laptop in the xountry after a couple minths, the drop
down menu showed. For France, it was quicker than Colombia.

This 'solution' isnti really a solution.

Please help totclairfy how people are supposed to change the country. I have the same problem, and cannot use my credit card as the postal code isnt accepted for my facebook country (which i can't seem to update).

Thank you in advance. 

Suggested posts