Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change country

Change country

I am trying to change my country cause I moved to Canada. I am trying to apply a redeem code I have, I also change the country from payment options, but it won't change from Greece. My profile still says Greece. Why?

Does it have to do anything with Facebook that's linked to Spotify account? 

3 Replies

Hello @NickosDimou

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Someone told me that if i have active premium, it wont change country and i have to wait till the premium is over. Is that correct?

If yes, i'll wait till premium is over to apply the code.

@NickosDimou

As long as you have premium it wont matter what country your account is set to 🙂

So you can enter the code now but that will mean contacting suport etc.... Personally if i was you i would wait for my premium to expire before changing the country and entering the code.

(P.S. I dont know about all codes but just ensure their is not an expiry date on your gift card, if their is just chrck that it doesn't expire before your premium is done ;))

I Hope You Have An Awesome dat By the way!

Suggested posts