Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change country

Solved!

Change country

I recently upgraded my plan to the family plan and tried to add my parents to the account you recently moved back to Canada from the USA and we are living in the same residenceEven though they just setup a new account we are unable to change their country to Canada. I tested it out by trying to set up a family account user with one of my other emails but again it only lets me select USA as the country. Am I doing something wrong?

I am using iOS but they are on android.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

Your payment method and the IP address should match the country where all the rest of the users live.

If you set-up your Premium for Family in the U.S, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe in Canada using a Canadian payment method.

Let me know if you have anymore questions 😃

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Are you working with the main-account (where the billing is happening)? Maybe you have to change the main-language of the admin-account - then it will change through all accounts.

Best of luck!

The language is not the issue. When my parents set up their account it did not let them change their country to Canada. The family plan is useless if we can't change the country

What is your question?

Your parents can't join your family account?

Why is USA in stead of Canada a problem?

If you didn't subscribed already you can maybe try to make another account?

Are you using VPN services that may cause to set country to USA?

Best of luck!

Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

Your payment method and the IP address should match the country where all the rest of the users live.

If you set-up your Premium for Family in the U.S, you'll need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe in Canada using a Canadian payment method.

Let me know if you have anymore questions 😃

Suggested posts