Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change email address for account linked to facebook

Change email address for account linked to facebook

Hi There,

My Spotify account was originally created with an email address and later linked to my facebook account.

The issue I am currently having is that I do not have access to the original email account my Spotify account was created with and also do not remember which password was used as I have been using facebook to log into my account since it was linked very long ago.

Since I need the password to change my email address on my profile I am unable to do so.

Is there any way to get my email address on my account updated to the address on my facebook account?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

1 Reply

Hi @marioon9s2b

Since you no longer have an access to your account, I'd suggest you to get in touch with Spotify through their Contact form, or you can email them directly at support@spotify.com, so they can update your email address on their end, and help you access your account.

You may also reach them through their twitter account @SpotifyCares, or through their Facebook page.

Hope it helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

Suggested posts