Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change email

Change email

So long story short, I need to change my email on my current spotify account. I have another email which I want to use but I had an account on there I which I deleted. I would like to change my current email because I wasn't smart and I used my school email which goes away once I graduate and I have spotify premium and many good playlists which I can't afford to lose.

I don't know if this will help any but when I deleted my account on the email I would like to use, it said if I would like to make a new account with that same email I have to wait 14 days 😕 

If anyone could help me that would be great

1 Reply

Hi justneedhelppls,

Welcome to the Spotify Community! You can change the email address for your Spotify account by following the steps described in this article.

If you created your Spotify account through Facebook, it’s not possible to change the email address for your Spotify account on your own. You can reach out to Customer Support, though, and they may be able to help you change the email for your Spotify account; to do so, follow the steps from this article under the “I no longer have access to the email address on my account” part. However, bear in mind that Customer Support is unfortunately experiencing significant delays due to the COVID-19 outbreak; you might get an automatic response, so make sure to reply to it and someone from the Customer Support team will contact you as soon as possible.

Have a good weekend, and let us know how it goes!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts