Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change from Facebook login to login with Spotify details.

Change from Facebook login to login with Spotify details.

I previously used facebook to login.  I cannot use facebook to login at work, as facebook is blocked by our servers. The only way I will be able to login is if I can unlink my spotify and facebook account and jus login using my email.  How do I do this??

I tried creating a new account, but my it won't let me since the email address is already linked to my account.

3 Replies

The only thing that you could do right now is to create another email account in order to make another spotify user. I really wish they could change this, however.

Hello there. For this type of request please drop our team an email and someone will help.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Hey guys 🙂 

Full steps on how to migrate from a Facebook account to a Spotify stand alone one are outlined here, unfortunately it is not possible to disconnect a Facebook created account from Facebook, due to how playlists are mapped to usernames. 

However, if Facebook is blocke on your network, you might still be able to log into that account using a Spotify username and device password. Instructions for setting that up are the same as for Sonos in this help page.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts