Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change from Partner Account to normal account

Solved!

Change from Partner Account to normal account

Hello Everyone,

When I signed up for a new mobile subscription with the mobile operator Salt in Switzerland, a Spotify Premium account was included with it.

Now that I have left Salt, I want to change my payment method, but the web page tells me "Your subscription is linked to our partner Salt. Please contact Salt for any question." But Salt can only tell me to create a new account...

So, Does anyone know how to change this, without creating a new account? (I don't want to lose all my playlists and my saved music...)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Usually this message is displayed because Salt has to disable something on their end.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.
Marked as solution

Usually this message is displayed because Salt has to disable something on their end.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks a lot guys! Salt had not disabled it, now it works perfectly!

Hey i need help please so I created my account with Facebook and I did my partner login and it linked up together but it didn't give me the. Premium how can I change on the partner account my email address

Suggested posts