Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change from monthly to annual subscription

Solved!

Change from monthly to annual subscription

Dear,

I would like to change to an anual subscription, I now pay monthly... How can I change my account to pay annually? 

Best regards, Seppe 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, I found a solution....

You need to cancel your subscription; then wait until you are back on the free subscription. Once there update to premium. Now you can choose monthly or annual subscription. 

Best regards, Seppe

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi seppeg! Unfortunately the only way to subscribe to premium is a month at a time. A possible work around would be to purchase a gift card, but never having done so, I'm not certain if they have gift cards good for a whole year. Sorry for not having a better answer!

Thanks; I'll leave it like it is then.... best regards, Seppe

I hear you Seppe! I would rather claim one annual invoice from my company than 12 separate invoices.

Most companies these days want to lock us in on 12 months subscriptions if they can, so you would think Spotify would jump at the chance to do so.

cheers

Gary

Marked as solution

Hi there, I found a solution....

You need to cancel your subscription; then wait until you are back on the free subscription. Once there update to premium. Now you can choose monthly or annual subscription. 

Best regards, Seppe

i already signed up for the annual subscription last December 2017 when Spotify offered it. now i cancelled my monthly since i was still signed up for it. I can not use the annual subscription now. Please help

I signed up for the annual already. so i don't need to sign up for again for the annual.

but i already signed up for the annual subscription. I was double billed for December, 2017.  I cancelled the monthly subscription now. How will I be able to use my annual 

subscription account?

Suggested posts