Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change language of the communication emails I receive

Change language of the communication emails I receive

Hello Spotify Community,

I would like to change the Language of the communication emails I receive from Spotify on daily or weekly basis. Emails are sent from the following mail (hello@spotify.com

Currently those emails are being delivered in Spanish, but I would like to receive them in English instead

I have already also switched the Country on the bottom of Spotify's web to United States but it seems like it didn't produce ANY change on the emails I receive

Any Idea on how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for reading

Cheers!

3 Replies

Hey @drfrequency,

The language of the emails that Spotify sends is based on your account's country. They’re unable to manually change this at the moment. We can get your feedback passed onto the team.

Hope this helps.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

Please do pass this on to them - I've seen this discussion in the forums for 3-4years and nothing has been done. I'm in Hong Kong, my app/desktop login etc are all in English but all emails are in Chinese. So basically I just delete them and have no idea what spotify are trying to communicate.

Oh - yet all my community related emails are in English...which just adds to the frustration.

Cheers

Suggested posts