Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change mail adress ?

Change mail adress ?

Hi

can anybody help me to change my email adress in my account, has been using my daughters spotify account for a year.....but it was stopped because she changed ethernet supplyer......so it suddently changed to Spotify free

Now i have paid for premium my self on that account, but would like to change it to my own email adress, to get the recipt on my email......the problem is that i have used my email adress earlier with a free version.......how do i delete that one, so that i can change my email adress ?

1 Reply

I think you have two options.  

Option 1

The easier one is to go to Spotify.com, log into your free account with the email address you eventually want to use, and then change the email address on that account to a separate email address.  After that, you should be able to change the email address on your daughter's account to your now-free email address.

Option 2

This website outlines a number of steps you can follow to delete your free Spotify account.  Once completed, your email address should be freed up: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/12/28/how-to-delete-spotify-account/

Cheers,

Nick

(\\\(.:..:.)///) Burstt Playlists (\\\(.:..:.)///)

Did this response help? Please give me a Kudos below!

Did this response solve the problem? Please mark this as the solution below!

Suggested posts