Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change my country.

Change my country.

Good Morning, 

I have a Spotify premium account that I created when I used to live in the USA. I moved now to France and would like to make the payments from my french visa card (registered with a french address). For some reason, I can't change my country from my account, it just defaults it to the US. 

Please help! My name is Kenza idrissi Belkasmi.

Best, 

Kenza

3 Replies

I have exact the same issue. You should be able to change your country in the payment window, but you can't click on the change my country button since it doesn't work ... .

So if anyone can make a suggestion, would be great!

Stefanie

Spotify Premium

If you have Premium, you can use Spotify anywhere in the world and for as long as you want.

However, if you transfer permanently to another country, you need to update your account.

Here's how to do it, by type of subscription.

Note: For licensing issues, you must update the payment method to one issued in your new country.

Subscribe via the website or the Spotify app

1 Log in to your account page.
2 Select Subscription in the menu on the left.
3 Click on UPDATE.
4 Enter payment information. Make sure it was issued in your new country. You will then be asked to change the country settings for your account.
Your settings will be changed to match the new country from the next billing date.
Note: the availability of music varies by country.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITALIANO

Spotify Premium 

Se hai Premium, puoi utilizzare Spotify ovunque nel mondo e per tutto il tempo che vuoi.

Se però ti trasferisci definitivamente in un altro Paese, devi aggiornare il tuo account. Ecco come farlo, per tipo di sottoscrizione.

Nota: per questioni relative alle licenze, devi aggiornare il metodo di pagamento a uno emesso nel tuo nuovo Paese. 

1 Abbonati tramite il sito Web o l'app Spotify 

2 Accedi alla pagina del tuo account.

3 Seleziona Abbonamento nel menu a sinistra. 

4 Clicca su AGGIORNA.

Inserisci i dati di pagamento. Assicurati che sia stato emesso nel tuo nuovo Paese. Ti verrà quindi richiesto di modificare le impostazioni del Paese per il tuo account. 

Le tue impostazioni verranno modificate in base a quelle del nuovo Paese dalla prossima data di fatturazione.

Nota: la disponibilità della musica varia a seconda dei Paesi.

We have been trying this for an hour now. We are in Belgium. Weirdly enough I could change to France but my husband cannot change to Belgium (from Germany). Would appreciate some quick help.

Suggested posts