Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change my e-mail

Change my e-mail

Hello,

I created my account karma5000 long before you could sign in trough Facebook. Now I´ve Facebook enabled. When I log in through phone or computer I do that through Facebook. No problems with that.

On my account the e-mail registred is an work mail that soon will be shut down (the only reason I used my work mail is that it was, a couple of years ago, some problem with the connection Spotify-Facebook and to get around the problem I used my work mail. Don´t even remeber the problem)

Now I want to change the e-mail and I want to use the same I have om Facebook. But Im not able to do that. The message I get is:

"Another account is already registered with this email address"

So thenI tried to log in to that account using a password reset (to find whatever account that is...) but then I get the message:

Password Reset

It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings page at <a href="http://www.facebook.com" target="_blank">facebook.com</a>.

So what to do? Thankful for help!

1 Reply

Hello, @karma5000! It's possible that there's this second account somewhere in the system that makes it impossible for you to update your account. In this case, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

Suggested posts