Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change my home address

Solved!

Change my home address

When upgrading to Family Premium I put in the wrong home address for my family to fill out, and now I can not find where I can change it to the correct one. How can i fix this? 🙂 Grateful for any help!

61 Replies

I have being traveling and did not realize the account expire. Proceeded to pay (nowhere did it show me where to change the address again) And now is asking me to re-invite everybody that was on the plan... Ok, did it... And now its asking them to fill the address thing. I cant remember what exactly I typed the first time (it was some time back) and I'm stuck because even me, as the admin of the accounts, have no way to check what I wrote. So I join the many users saying: THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED.

This is a f....ng joke. I'm cancelling my account.

Hi there @mehmetcopur

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with Spotify. 

Please tell me about your issue with Spotify and I will try to assist you. 

This is so sad, looking the way that spotify deals with the issue related to change the address .

if you read all the post and the answers, is no wondering why they are loosing costumers.

HOW in the name of...

- first the issue can be resolved, they cannot denied BUT they dont do nothing to do it

Please modify the F@#$  Account settings page. THATS IT

- they play with costumers giving them false hopes.

- How they pretend make money if the answer is CLOSE your account and make an another one, in the process i might go to Apple MUSIC and thats it . no more problems.

Why do you guys mark this as solved if it was not solved?, I even deleted my account and tried to create a new one and it didn't work, there is no field asking for my home addres, not even the credit card billing address because it didn't asked for it

Still cannot change anything Bro

Yeah. that makes sense. Close friends who are not living in the same place and use the family accounts for more friendly billing will all create singular spotify accounts and you will make more money.

The management stuff who decided this and also who approved this decion are plain stupid.

Just retarded actually 🙂

Downfall of spotify because of the stupid management people... Pity...

Hey all, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

As @Astame mentioned, it's not possible to change your address without creating a new account right now.

You can also show your support for this idea on the Ideas board. If there's anything else, always feel free to reach out. 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day,

Huib

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

When will you be able to change your home address?

When will you be able to change your home address?

Whatever happend, looks like spotify forgot my home address and my whole family (living the same address) gots kicked out, because the address is not the same...
I can't check it, because you can't see anything about your address or change it.

Worst solution ever... time for one of the competetors and quit spotify

I use for few months and now I got kick out from Spotify for family package. Re-invite and it just couldn't work with the stupid address thing. Let's switch to iTunes and case close!

this is so f*cking ridiculous. 3 of the people under my subscription got kicked out too because your management "cannot confirm" that they have the same address as I do. we've tried all the accounts, same address, same everything but no. Your system and **bleep**ing **bleep**ty managment says that they can't join the premium subscription cause you couldn't confirm that we live in the same address.

I PUT IN THE ADDRESS I KNOW I PUT IN MY DETAILS WHEN I FIRST SUBSCRIBED FOR PREMIUM FOR FAMILY FOR THEM BUT STILL YOUR **bleep**TY **bleep**ING SYSTEM WON'T ACCEPT IT.

THIS IS NOT A SOLVED ISSUE. LET US **bleep**ING CHANGE ADDRESSES OR REVIEW ADDRESSES THAT WE PUT IN OUR ACCOUNT SO THAT WE WOULD KNOW IF THERE WAS A TYPO OR SOME **bleep** DURING THE PROCESS.

YOUR SUPPORT IS **bleep**, YOUR MANAGEMENT IS **bleep**, YOUR SYSTEM IS **bleep** BUT KUDOS TO YOUR **bleep**ING LIBRARY. I WISH IT WAS AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE WHO RUN SPOTIFY.

So any update????? Because we're at the point of being charged twice and don't know what the F&$@ to do and we are furious. Get your **bleep** together Spotify.

Why is this issue marked as solved??
Not be able to change my address is an not acceptable in 2017! The UX department should be fired! There are no excuses. Spotify is losing customers like me switching to Apple Music: Same price, same offer, no dumb UX decisions by stupid people. Good bye

This is the worst system to have ever been placed on an app when trying to sign in, first they offer the super easy options to sign in then after having a +4 years account I need to cancel it and create a new one because your idiotic product manager hasn't been able to think of a solution? PEOPLE CHANGE ADDRESSES, you morons!!!! 

I want to see my current home address. I cannot see it in my profile. Please e-mail me my current home address so that I can add family members with correct address.

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ADDRESS?! I JUST MOVE TO NEW HOUSE AND I CANT EVEN UPDATE MY ADDRESS AND I CANT ADD ANYONE IN MY FAMILY TO MY FAMILY PLAN!

Really Spotify? That totally sucks.

I've been trying for months to add my sister on my family plan and you want me to contact you to provide me to know my OWN address? This is enough reason to cancel my subscription and move to Apple's one.

Any update on this? Im starting to switch to other music streaming service

Suggested posts