Change my home address

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Change my home address

gpsdevera
Casual Listener

like for real? been using my account for 2 years and the solution is deleting the account and creating a new one?

poor solution

kortina

Can someone from support please tell me my address?

I am not sure which address I was at when I signed up. Now I want to start a family account.

Why dont you display address details or allow users to update?

Highlighted

keremdumlu

It's been 1.5 years and no one got a solid solution still. You guys at support and dev. team also are really null. Copying the same answer over and over, I wonder what the heck you idiots think you re doing. This level of ignorance... I don't know who is behind this idiotic behaviours but you should be ashamed and close that **bleep**ing entire company.

Highlighted

Typhoon
Casual Listener
Highlighted

eDameXxX

I really recommend to contact with support. I did it and the response from them was really quick. The problem has been solved in 1 hour.

I still think it should be easier way to change or check the used address but at last contact with support is quite good option.

Highlighted

cmarshall0221

Not even crooks. Why can't a family of 4 reside at 2 addresses? Like is it THAT big of a deal for you? still getting money....

Really pissing me off & I always recommend Spotify. Get off your high horse.

Highlighted

Lilly415w

Amen

Highlighted

Jwkim91

Guys guys calm down.

I know it’s annoying to have to talk to a person and it’s dumb that you can’t verify your address by yourself....  but if you just chat with their customer service they’ll tell you what address you gave them.

Literally solved this issue in under 5 minutes.

Highlighted

Kelz8

Having just gone through chatting to someone at spotify, they are unable to update the address on a family plan. So I told them its pretty bad service that I am forever going to have to remember my old address. They said the isses get logged and may be fixed in future... but since your original post was posted in 2016, im not going to hold my breath. 

Highlighted

alvaroantonio

Pretty bad decisions you guys are making. I switched from Deezer (which I get for free from my carrier and does not count against my data plan) specifically because of a project I was working on and grew fond of Spotify because of UI and music recommendations. My sister offered to invite me to her family plan, which she shares with my mother. I live two blocks away and have a different ISP, so I guess to your eyes I'm just not family cause I have a different IP? 

So let me give you guys a tip: family members do not always live under the same roof. I thought you Swedes were more progressive on that issue.

For all you customers who have had enough: http://soundiiz.com does the exporting job quite well. No need to be forever chained to a service because of your library. 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS